Table of contents
This release includes the following new features and improvements in both Sage 300c web screens and Sage 300 classic screens:
- Global Search.
Type a name, description, number, or code in Global Search to quickly find transactions or records in your database. You can search for people, companies, transactions, accounts, and many other types of records.
- Export Declaration Number field.
In Accounts Receivable and Order Entry, you can now enter export declaration numbers for individual invoice details. This information is required for tax purposes in some jurisdictions (such as Malaysia and Singapore).
An Export Declaration Number field is available on the:
- Details table on the Document tab of the A/R Invoice Entry screen.
- A/R Detail Accounts/Taxes screen (in classic screens).
- Details table on the Invoice tab of the O/E Invoice Entry screen.
- O/E Items/Taxes screen (in classic screens).
- Tax Authority reference fields for Malaysia and Singapore. On the Tax Authorities screen, you can enter identifying information for a “principal” in the Reference Name and Reference Number fields. You can group tax reporting by these principals.
Sage 300c web screens improvements
This release includes the option to install Sage 300c web screens, a modernized version of Sage 300 screens that you can use in a web browser.
The release includes a number of new web screens, as well as new features and enhancements for existing web screens. Web screens run in parallel with the classic Sage 300 desktop screens, so there’s no need to choose between desktop or web.
Everyone in your organization can use the interface that best suits their needs, while working seamlessly with a single shared set of company data.
Sage 300c 2019 web screens now includes:
- Improved Inquiry tool.
The Sage 300c Inquiry tool has been redesigned to be more powerful and versatile. It includes many new standard queries, and you can now create your own custom queries.
Note: The A/R Documents and A/R Customer Documents queries that could previously be opened from the Inquiry tool on the web toolbar are now opened from the navigation menu instead.
Redesigned CRM Integration
Sage have redesigned the way that Sage CRM integrates with Sage 300 to make it easier to set up, and to improve usability and performance.
Integration screens now have the same modern look and feel as web screens, and perform faster too! The integration now uses the Sage 300c web screens instead of the old Sage 300 Portal, which makes installation much simpler.