Sage 300cloud is a desktop solution with cloud-connected features that provides small and medium businesses with a highly adaptable business management solution accessible anytime anywhere to suit your growing business needs.
First introduced with the 2016 release, it was initially known as Sage 300c.
A comprehensive and flexible business management solution, Sage 300cloud is designed to keep your total cost of ownership low. At the core of Sage 300cloud is strong financial, operational, mobility, sales and customer relationship management (CRM) features and capabilities.
Sage 300cloud helps medium and large businesses manage their entire business across geographies without the cost or complexity of traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. It is subscription based model which makes it affordable as there is no large upfront investment.
Sage 300 is developed in HTML5 and can be used in any modern browser, including on smart devices like phones and tablets.
Sage 300cloud connects the most important aspects of your growing business, including:
- Operations and inventory
- Project and vendor management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Sales, marketing and customer service
The homepage in Sage 300cloud features key performance indicators that help you monitor your entire business from anywhere, any device.
- Strong financial management capabilities.
- Modernised web interface with advanced customisation capabilities to enhance operational management.
- Optimised management of multi-company operations.
- Stay compliant with local taxation.
- Powerful customer relationship management and increased business visibility with integrated Sage CRM.
- Integrated business intelligence and reporting to access critical data anytime anywhere.
- Track stock accurately in real-time and efficiently manage your warehouse inventory.
Comprehensive accounting and financial management
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payment Processing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Check and form printing
- Multicurrency support
- Consolidated financials across multiple companies