How to better manage receivables and cash flow during this crisis
COVID-19 directly affects business continuity as business operations reduce, supply chains dry up, and demand plunges. Sales flatten out, cash flow goes into negative.
It is important that businesses are proactive in assessing their risk and vulnerability from both an operational and a financial standpoint.
Traditional, accounting systems “A/R aging”, “Cashflow” reports used to manage forecasts are no longer relevant and do not provide actionable information.
Cash management and identifying short term action plans are especially critical now. Business owners need to adapt to the “new” ways of business.
New requirements such as managing EXTENDED payment due date, managing by key customer accounts, etc is required but can be very time consuming and tedious if done manually.
We understand the importance of these challenges faced by businesses today.
Join us for a free 30 minute webinar where we will highlight and help to address these challenging issues:
- Cash management & Control
- How A/R collection forecast help.
- Areas improving a A/R Forecast
- Managing important Stakeholders (Customer, Vendor, Banks)
- Understand Accounting software limitation when managing A/R, A/P forecast.
- What to lookout, What are the Do and don’t.
- Demonstration on how improved version of A/R Forecast Tools helped businesses.
- Santhanasamy Subbiah, Sun Advantage Resources
Santhanasamy holds an MBA majoring in Finance from University Putra Malaysia.
He is an accomplished speaker with more than 35 years experience in the corporate world.
- Eugene Tan, Ardent IT Pte Ltd
Eugene is a Business IT advisor to SMEs, with 25 years of experience.
He has good domain knowledge of Accounting/ERP solutions, technology and practical business
This is the start of a series of webinar coming, please join our mailing list to get update on our webinar. We have associate offices in the regional countries. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help in your business.